07 April 2006

COLD SORES AND URINE THERAPY

COLD SORES

Question: Is urine therapy a good remedy for cold sores?

Answer: Cold sores quite likely will respond to urine therapy.

I know that urine use is talked about as a treatment for cold sores, along with being claimed effective for just about anything that ails you. Actually there is evidence to, at least partially, support these claims. For cold sores it may work too. I just have never seen any of my people use it for cold sores.

But, on the subject of urine I did have an experience when I was growing up that you might be interested in.

I was in all kinds of sports in high school and had perpetual athlete's foot and terrible foot odor. Nothing could get rid of it. Ours was a good Catholic family of 7 kids. Well, my younger brother missed the toilet one night and I walked right into this huge puddle of urine. My athlete's foot and foot odor were totally gone for the first time in 3 years. It lasted almost 2 months before it came back. So, I do know that urine is awesome for athlete's foot.

Cold sores are usually on your lip. I would have a hard time putting urine on cold sores and getting it in my mouth.

I'd suggest you get a good book on urine therapy through Amazon or some such place.
COLD SORES.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home